Friday, July 25, 2014

Weight loss competition at work!

So I'm still dieting! I do really really good and something throws me off! I'm trying now to learn to deal with the food mishaps!
I saw an email to Crane at work the other day that said I'm stuck at ----- number! That email was two years ago! The scales won't go down! Well guess what? I'm still at that number, so I've been up and down the same 10/12 pounds for two years!
I'VE HAD ENOUGH!
I'm strictly counting my calories and logging my exercise into the my fitness pal app, I love it!
By Christmas I'm hoping to be in a 10/12! Some 12's fit now, but most don't. 
I want to wear really cute boots, and leggings, and boyfriend jeans, and scarves!
So 12's by fall! I drool over fall! I love everything about it!

Who wants to be stuffed into jeans or a bulky sweater? Not this girl!

So the competition at work is lose 8% of your weight in 10 weeks! Today is week 5, and I'm at the half way point with my weight an the half way mark! So yay, I'm right on target!

Tonight was girls night out, we were celebrating Marissa's Birthday! It was just the three of us, me, Marissa, and Donnita. Such fun and sweet girls!!
We went to Mexican and I ate low calorie spaghetti before I went. I didn't touch one chip, no salsa, nothing! I ordered a lemon water!
I was proud, because that's huge! And the place we went, ahh to die for! Best Mexican food ever!!!

Then once I left there I headed home, changed my clothes, and went with the family to ballpark for my boy to practice. I only did 1.20 miles tonight, but I'm right on target with calories today!

Yesterday I went to the park, and walked 44 mins! One of my boys rode his bike and the other walked the path with me!

Great family fun!

Headed to the ballpark tomorrow for a travel tournament. EE is having so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment