Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Nine years ago today I married the love of my life!
We had a beautiful wedding, thanks to our parents!
I can remember my dad saying, "I will give her the wedding she wants"
I'm pretty sure he thought I hung the moon!

And he most certainly gave me the wedding I wanted!
It was beautiful. We had around 250 guests! We had the most fun reception I've ever been too! I've been to several receptions since I'm a photographer!
Everyone has told me how fun the reception was, and I seriously have to give most of the credit to our DJ's!
They were so much fun!
It was definitely a party!

We partied until midnight and then started taking down the decorations! Thankful for all the help we had! We finally got to our house at 2 am!!
My parents came over and brought most of the presents from the reception an we opened them at 2 am! It was fun! 
Our honeymoon was a cruise to the Bahamas! And we didn't fly out until Monday! So we weren't rushed at all!

So much fun and so many memories!

Tonight we got a sitter and went out to eat to celebrate!!!
We went to Long Horn Steakhouse! It was so good!

I love this guy more today then I did 9 years ago!
We have been blessed with two healthy, happy, handsome boys! We've also been blessed with our dream home!

B-Man-I love you with every ounce of my being! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!!!

Thank you God for sending him to me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment