Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day BDW!!!

So very thankful for this guy!

He is a wonderful dad to the boys!

We love you!

I always think when Fathers Day comes around I'm gonna be sad, because of losing my dad!

But focusing on the hubs and trying to make his day special consumes my thoughts!

Don't get me wrong, I think about my dad everyday! I use to talk to him on the phone 3-4 times a day!
He was the most wonderful, awesome dad on this earth!

I am the luckiest girl in the world to call him my Dad! ;-)

I am also the luckiest girl in the world to be married to my hubs! We are the perfect pair! I'd go to the end of the world for that man and our kiddos!

We celebrated Father's day with a 5 hour drive home from Atlanta! The day before he drove us 8 hours from Disney to Atlanta! And BLESS his heart for dealing with me and my paranoia about riding in a car! I really only trust him to drive me anywhere! Sorry Crane-you know it's true!!

We got to celebrate a 9 day vacation!
I always love this sign!

More to come on the Disney trip!

BDW got a new J Crew shirt for Father's Day, and I bought two cards to take with us but lost them. Ugh!

He knows we love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment